Central Texas Genealogical Society, Inc. (CTGS) welcomes your queries!
Please note that all queries are answered by volunteer members. While there is no charge, donations are appreciated.
Volunteer members make every effort to accurately research and help you find answers to your queries in the McLennan County area...
But, that's not all they do!
They also take initiative to promote genealogical research and education in our community.
Volunteers provide the following services:
1. Search the West Waco Library and Genealogy Center for materials that pertain to your request.
2. Compile data pertaining to the query request (single event), if found.
3. Provide source information of author's name and address or publishing company's address if the source contains additional information that might be useful to the submitter.
By sending your e-mail, you are authorizing CTGS to keep a copy of the e-mail and responses in the library's surname vertical file for future genealogy-related use by the public.
1. Please limit your request to a single event, such as a marriage record. A "limited look-up" is one that is limited to a single event, such as a marriage record, cemetery record or checking an index for a single entry.
2. Please do not ask for "everybody with X surname" or an entire family group.
3. Volunteers are unable to provide photocopies.
4. Limited courthouse research in deed, marriage, and probate records.
Queries CLICK HERE